CAV DPA Top Cover Gasket kit for Injection Pumps
Our CAV DPA Top Cover gasket kit contains replacement o-rings, paperwashers, and top cover gasket for your diesel injection pump.
Note: Please see below for more information!
Delphi / Cav / Lucas gasket P/N: 7180-451
Est. 3-4 day Shipping – Anywhere in the Country!
(Note: orders processed during our regular business hours.)
12 in stock
Replacement Top Cover Gasket for CAV Lucas DPA Diesel Injection Pumps
General Description: Our CAV DPA Top Cover gasket kit contains replacement o-rings, paperwashers, and top cover gasket for your diesel injection pump. These components wear out over time and cause your pump to leak–particularly the gasket and o-rings. Assuming your throttle-shaft, shutoff shaft, and top cover housing are in good shape, this simple kit could be all you need to stop those pesky leaks.
Kit includes (mentioned in product pictures):
- (x1) 7180-451 gasket
- (2x) paper washers (in case the paper washers used by the cover studs that hold on your top cover are worn out)
- (2x) o-rings to replace the worn out ones on your throttle shaft
- (2x) o-rings to replace the worn out ones on your shut-off shaft
- We include 1 extra o-ring in case you break or lose one during installation. Stuff happens, and a spare could save your day.
Note: Our top cover kits are aftermarket, but they are high quality and made in Italy. We do not sell those cheap Chinese top cover gaskets and 0-rings that are all over Amazon and Ebay. We use these kits daily in our own pump shop and stand by their quality. Thanks.
- This kit fits all mechanically governed DPA Pumps
- If it looks right, it probably is.
We also sell the other injection pump parts shown in our product pictures!
We sell the 7123-527 cover studs here.
If you need a new throttle shaft, we have two different throttle shafts that cover most of these pumps:
7135-770a & 7135-770p (product page pending…)
If you need a new shut-off/shutdown shaft, please see this (product page pending…).
If you need any help finding anything, verifying parts for application, or need a professional rebuild, we are here to help!
You can call us, use our contact form, or even send us an email directly ([email protected])
There are no reviews yet.