We have the knowledge and test equipment to make sure your pump is right.
I rebuild and set these pumps for a living, and have been doing so for 33 years, If you would like to send me your pump to be rebuilt, contact me. We can also check and clean your injectors for free, so send them along as well. After checking your injectors, we can give a quote if any fail testing.
Here are some of things that can effect the price:
- Pump is locked up and/or the main drive shaft is broke.
- Engine will not start when warm, after sitting from 1-60 minutes. But does start when cool. This may indicates a bad head and rotor.
- Cam ring in pump is worn, requires inspection during tear down. * Pump has excessive rust and corrosion. * Housing is damage or unusable.
Here is how it works:
- Contact me with your pumps Models numbers.
- I will try to give you a closer estimate based on the problems you describe. * Pump must not have been taken apart.
- Pump must be drained of all fuel as shipping service may return or destroy packages that leak fuel.
- You ship your pump to me pre-paid. (Packaged well, I can not be responsible for items damaged in shipment)
- We check the pump and contact you with a full estimate, return shipping cost and time you should expect your pump back. (Normal in house times are 2- 4 days, Subject to Parts availability)
- If you choose not to have your pump rebuilt after the estimate, all you pay is freight back to you.
Why would you want to do this?
- Pump will be cleaned, inspected, rebuilt, tested and will look and run great.
- All fully rebuilt units are invoiced and include a 6 months warranty.
- We will provide tips for reinstalling as well as some of the parts you may need to do so.
Payment for rebuilt pumps must be paypal or Credit Card before we can ship the pump back to you, Thanks.
These are examples of complete pump Model Numbers:
(JDB 435AL-2415, DBGVC633-1AJ, DPA3233F651, DPS 8923A170A, DBO-???, DB2 ???? DB4, ???? DBM ????) *
Please Note: Your fuel injection pump is a very technical devise. Not only does it control your engine it also protects it as well. Repairing your pump yourself is a great way to save money. However, extra care must be used as serious pump and or engine damage can occur. A person repairing their own injection pump is assuming their own risk.
* Name and Numbers are used for reference purposes only And items are not the products of these manufacturers.