7.3L IDI Injector Return Line Kit 73120
7.3L Diesel Return Line Installation Kit for 1988-1994 Ford/Navistar
Replaces P/N: 73120
Est. 3-4 day Shipping – Anywhere in the Country!
Note: orders processed during business hours (Mon.-Fri. 8:00am to 4:00pm CST)
2 in stock
7.3L IDI Injector Return Line Installation Kit for 1988-1994 Ford/Navistar Diesel Trucks
This 7.3L IDI Injector Return Line Kit replaces the return line and tees on the IDI diesel injectors of select non-power stroke Ford trucks. Our kits are made by a respectable aftermarket vendor in Germany! We do not sell the cheap Chinese kits that are all over Ebay and Amazon. Thanks.
Our kit can do three major things for your truck.
1. Stop stubborn leaks from around your injector return tees.
2. Cure hard starting due to air leaking into the fuel system (In many cases when hard starting occurs, air is leaking into the fuel system from around these tees).
3. If you are replacing your injectors new or rebuilt ones, you use this kit to start fresh.
- 5 feet of Braided fuel line which should be enough to replace all the lines between all 8 injectors (remember to Measure Twice and Cut Once)
- 18x Spring Clamps
- 16 O-rings (that’s two for 2 for each Injector)
- 8 Compression Copper washers (These go under the injectors, If you are not removing the injectors you can save these for later.)
- 4 Straight Tees
- 4 Elbow Tees
If you have any questions or need any help finding anything, let us know! We are here to help.